We printed the notifications about the results of you applications (HU students only) for winter semester 2019/20 yesterday, so depending on when the post department sends them out, you should receive them within the next week or so. Please check your mail and make sure that the bank account data on the notification are correct.
If you don’t receive a notification, one of the following might be the case:
– You’re a student at KHB. Notifications for KHB students will be sent out in January at the latest.
– You’re newly matriculated or handed in your application after the official deadline, or your application was on time, but we couldn’t finish it yet and put it aside instead of declining it, which we may opt to do in certain circumstances. These applications will be looked at in the coming weeks and you will receive your notifications separately.
– The notification letter got lost in the mail. Unfortunately that happens, but you will still receive your subsidy (either via bank transfer, or in cash from January on if you opted for that.)
Please remember that the new application period starts on January 1. You’ll find the new forms on our website or by our office after the end of the academic holidays. The application period ends February 29, with a grace period until March 14.
The time has almost come! We are almost ready to send out your notifications, but because of that we need to cancel our office hours on Wednesday December the 4th 2019.
Due to staff shortage the office will be closed again on Friday, July 19.
The office is open during the regular hours on Wednesday and in Adlershof on Thursday.
Unfortunately there has been another technical problem due to which the subsidies have not been transferred yet. The problem is now fixed and you should receive your subsidies for summer semester 2019 around the beginning of next week. We apologise for the delay!
Please remember that applications for winter semester 2019/20 are due by July 31. (There’s a grace period of 14 days after that, but if you choose to use it, please try to make sure that your applications are complete with all necessary documents.)
Dear applicants from KHB,
Due to administrative circumstances beyond our power, we are unable to send out the notifications and transfer the subsidies for summer semester 2019 on time. Please be patient a little longer, and if being able to pay your semester fees is a concern, please contact your matriculation office to ask for an extension of the deadline.
Also, please remember that applications for winter semester 2019/20 are due by the end of July, or August 14th including the extended deadline.
The application period (including a two week grace period) ended on March 14th, 2019.
Now we only accept applications only in case of the following exceptions:
- If you are newly enrolled in SoSe 19 (e.g. students in the first semester at Humboldt-University or first semester Master) please apply within six weeks after your enrolment.
- In case of reasons that you are not responsible for (e.g. due to illness etc.). Sometimes it is necessary to enclose a proof with your application (e.g. doctor’s statement).
If you are unsure if one of the above applies to you or if/how you can prove either please do contact us personally or per telephone during our opening hours.
Late applications without any information about the reasons for the delay will be sent back.
Unfortunately our office hours in Adlershof have to be cancelled this week (14.02.). We’ll be back next week!
We’ve sent out the notifications for everyone from HU who applied within the regular application period for winter semester 2018/19. The subsidies will be transfered within the next 1-2 weeks, and if you asked to receive your subsidy in cash you will be able to pick it up during our office hours starting tomorrow (23.1.)
Late applications (from newly matriculated students etc.) will be processed now and you will receive your notifications and subsidies as soon as we’re done with your application, probably within a month.
We’re still working on the applications from students of KHB and will try to finish them and get the notifications out as soon as possible.
Please remember that the application period for summer semester 2019 has started and you can apply until February 28th (with a further grace period of 14 days, i.e. until March 14th).
We are sorry to inform you, that the decision letters regarding subsidiaries from the social funds are going to be delayed this year. This happened due to the personnel policy of HU during the last year and and a currently high sick leave in our team. We hope to send out the letters next week Thursday, 17th Jan 2019.
Information about the pay out of the subsidiaries will follow.