Last modified on 15. October 2014
What you can do with your semester ticket and where it’s valid can be found in §1, Abs. 3 of the Semesterticket-Satzung.
- The semester ticket is not transferable.
- Your semester ticket must not be laminated! Laminated tickets are considered invalid.
- It’s valid in Tarifbereich Berlin ABC in public transport belonging to the VBB (i.e. U- and S-Bahn, bus, tram, ferries and regional trains).
- It’s valid from 01. October – 31. March in winter semester and 01.April – 30. September in summer semester, as well as the day before and after until/from midnight.
- You may transport children up to six years of age, luggage, a dog, a baby stroller and a bike for free (and all at the same time, if you want).
- The semester ticket is valid with a valid official photo I.D. (such as a government-issued I.D.-card or passport) or an international student I.D. card (ISIC) which you can apply for at many travel agencies as well as the RefRat.