Last modified on 4. January 2021

We offer the application forms in German and English language.

The application forms contain informations on how to fill them out. If you have more questions please call us or come to our office in the consultation-hours.

IMPORTANT: Due to delays caused by COVID-19 we have decided to postpone the application period for winter semester 2020/21 by two weeks.

Forms for students of the HU:

German language version: Antragsformular_SoSe21_HU_de

English language version: Antragsformular_SoSe21_HU_en

Forms for students of the KHB:

German language version: Antragsformular_SoSe21_KHB_de

English language version: Antragsformular_SoSe21_KHB_eng

Additional info for newly immatriculated students: here

You can send your applications

via post to
Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
Unter den Linden 6
10099 Berlin

via e-mail (PDF or JPG) to

via fax to (030) 2093-70299 (please check via phone or e-mail to make sure we received it, since our fax can be unreliable)

Or hand it in during our office hours (Mitte and Adlershof) or put it in the mailbox by our office (Mitte), adress and opening hours can be found here. Due to the HUs regulations students are currently not allowed to enter the building, so we can’t open our office to you and our mailbox is inaccessible for the time being.