we are uploading the applications for the summer semester today, January 30, 2024.
Unfortunately, some students are excluded from the Deutschlandsemesterticket and therefore from the subsidy:
- Guest students and secondary students within the meaning of the relevant Higher Education Act,
- Students who are exclusively enrolled in an evening, online or distance learning course without compulsory attendance (“distance learning students”),
- Students in part-time study programs,
- Students who can prove that they are taking a semester off or a semester abroad,
- Students who are not members of the student body,
- Students who are completing a course of study in part time 25% per semester,
- Students who are enrolled on supplementary, additional or postgraduate courses or are taking part in continuing education courses and doctoral students.
Some of the other information on our homepage is no longer up to date and will have to be gradually updated in line with the new German semester ticket.